New shows, and venues for Raindance Promotions!!

  • James Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      It has been a crazy couple of weeks but we have managed to come out
      rather unscathed. Yes it is true, no more Spotlight Lounge, it had
      been a great 3 year run and I can't express enough how much we
      appreciate your support of that venue over the years. We also want to
      extend a huge thank you to the Mcconnell family for opening their
      hearts and allowing us to be involved with their wonderful
      organization. Now that it is over we must move on and we are proud to
      announce some upcoming events that have been scheduled at some new
      venues. Please note that these venues are interested in going full
      time depending on how much support we get, so this is where you come
      in, PLEASE COME OUT TO THESE EVENTS, we need to show the venues that
      it would be profitable for them to host raindance events. If you want
      live music to continue in the Grand Valley WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

      here is the new upcoming schedule:

      Tuesday May 3rd
      OPEN MIC NIGHT
      @ The Fruita Brew Company
      127 E. Aspen St.
      Fruita, Co.
      sign-up: 7:30pm
      start: 8:00pm
      (next week the tues open mic will move to the Rockslide Brew Pub in
      GJ, and we will have open mic at the Fruita Brew Co on thursdays)

      Saturday May 7th
      THE WILLIAMS BROTHERS (acoustic duo)
      outside, under the stars on the patio!
      @ The Rockslide Brew Pub
      401 Main St.
      Grand Junction, Co.

      Tuesday May 10th
      OPEN MIC NIGHT
      outside, under the stars on the patio!
      @ The Rockslide Brew Pub
      401 Main St.
      Grand Junction, Co.
      sign-up 8pm
      start 8:30pm
      (The Rockslide will become the new weekly home of the tues open mic
      night depending upon community support)

      Thursday May 12th
      OPEN MIC NIGHT
      @ The Fruita Brew Company
      127 E. Aspen St.
      Fruita, Co.
      sign-up: 7:30pm
      start: 8:00pm
      (The Fruita Brew Co will host an open mic every thursday depending
      upon community support)

      Friday May 13th
      STONEFED
      funky blues rock from Moab, Ut.
      @ The Fruita Brew Company
      127 E. Aspen St.
      Fruita, Co.
      9pm

      Friday May 20th
      BRUCE HAYES BAND
      the acoustic wizard is finally bringing his whole band!!
      http://www.brucehayes.com/band.htm
      @ The Fruita Brew Company
      127 E. Aspen St.
      Fruita, Co.
      (Please note depending upon community support the Fruita Brew Company
      is interested in having bands on a regular basis so come out and show
      your support!!)

      The Williams Family is proud to announce our
      his and her speciality shop coming soon!
      BUY SELL TRADE
      featuring clothes, purses, and shoes from GUCCI, PRADA, LOUIS
      VUITTON, SEVEN JEANS, and many others!
      New and used musical instruments and accessories from MARTIN, GIBSON,
      and FENDER and many others!!
      As well as many other hard to find luxury items!!!
      DOORS WILL OPEN ANY DAY WITH THE
      GRAND OPENING MEMORIAL WEEKEND!!
      THE MUSE
      126 South Park Square