IMPORTANT - Please Read

  • Can You Help Me Find My Daughter, Cheyen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      I apologize up front because I know this subject doesn't fit with the
      theme of your group, but I am a desperate mother trying to find her
      missing daughter and I need your help! She is somewhere in Grand
      Junction with a so-called family friend that took her from Califoria
      to Colorado without permission ... Please see the website I have
      created in hopes of finding her - It has her pictures and extremely
      important information pertaining to her as well as her basic location.

      I am begging you to please at least look at the website and keep her
      image in mind as you go about your daily business. Maybe you might
      see her ... or possibly have already seen her, or know her
      whereabouts. ???

      http://hometown.aol.com/isocheyenne/index.html

      Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

      Sincerely,
      Sherry aka Cheyenne's mom