THAMUSEMEANT, WB, CHRONOPHONIC, + The final LOVE TRIBE Gathering!!!

  • James Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2004
      This week is going to be a busy one don't miss out!!!!Tonight will
      be something special as we kick off the new Ale House concert series
      with the legendary nationally touring string band THAMUSEMEANT don't
      miss what will be one of the top shows of the summer!! The WILLIAMS
      BROTHERS will start off Friday right, with an acoustic show on the
      steps of the city hall so take an extra long lunch and head down!!!
      CHRONOPHONIC rolls back into town later that night to tear up the
      Spotlight Lounge!! Finally, yes it is true THIS WILL BE THE FINAL
      LOVE TRIBE PARTY!!! DJ PHOENIX and the crew are celebrating their
      4th anniversary and calling it quits the same night so don't miss
      it!!!

      Thursday June 17th
      from Portland, Oregon:
      THAMUSEMEANT