new mariah message - mariah luvs south korea

  • mc_sweetheart2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Here is the transcript of Mariah's new voice message:

      Mariah: Hey lambs, I am calling you from Korea, just wanted to say
      hello and to let you know that we're all out here right now.
      Tonight, we have some wonderful guests here, and we're getting ready
      for the release of Charmbracelet, and uh, I am sitting here, looking
      at Trey Lornenz, looking at Mary Ann, we've got Tika, we've got
      Melanie Melodious Daniels, and also, Jerry Blair, president of MonarC
      Records, wanna say something Jerry?

      Jerry: Hi everybody, I'm Jerry Blair of MonarC Music, very excited
      about Charmbracelet coming out.

      Mariah: [laughing] I dunno what kind of accent- oh Louise just walked
      in the room too- but first, we have a very special guest, and he goes
      by the name of...

      Trey: Big Nasty! That's right y'all, make sure you go get your
      Charmbracelet records and make sure you listen to that bonus "Return
      of the Nasty Nasty".

      [They all laugh in the background]

      Mariah: Anyway, its been really fun meeting all the fans out here-
      these guys are making me laugh- meeting all the fans out here,
      everywhere we've been, everyone's been so cool and so nice, and I
      just wanted to say, I love you much, and tonight some nice Korean
      fans said to me- What did they say?- We love you, we appreciate you,
      and we enjoy you! [laughing] And it was really nice, they ran up to
      Big Nasty, and asked him for his autograph and all those things. So
      we just wanted to say, thank you much, we love you, and we'll talk to
      you soon! Buh bye!

      -Maggie-

      http://www.mariahplanet.com