SUPPORT MC (Updated )

  • Mcfanatic
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2002
      Hi Lambs,
      remember if you want me to add any url where us Lambs can vote for MC then
      just email me at mcfanatic@...
      (ps i just added the yahoo clubs who turned to groups to the list of groups
      i send this email weekly, however since i don't receive individual emails
      from some of the new groups, the former clubs then if any group owner wants
      me to take him of the list should email me privately)

      "Give Wise Girls a chance!" Petition!!! SIGN!!!
      http://www.petitiononline.com/gwgac/petition.html

      Please vote for Mariah as one of 2002's most beautiful people in Australia's
      Who Weekly magazine
      http://www.who.com/who/beautiful2002/entry.html

      http://www.imdb.com/
      on top of voting for 'Glitter' and 'Wise Girls' i want to request all Lambs
      to do a Search on Mariah (top left corner) and vote for her in EVERY single
      thing on the search list you get!
      Please whoever didn't register and vote then do it now! Mariah needs us!
      and i only see 150 votes on Wise girls and even those 150 votes are not all
      by Lambs so what gives? it shows not a lot of Lambs registerd and voted
      like i asked...

      http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/living/forums/mariah.html
      Vote 4 Mariah on the Poll !!!
      ps you can vote as many times as you want! no limit!

      "The United We Stand - Fans Againts Sony Music" Petition that will be soon
      given to Sony Music at: http://www.petitiononline.com/3ttt/petition.html

      Hi Lambs ,
      i've collected all the stories i found on the whole Mariah-J Lo-Tommy issue
      (and there were A LOT!!) and put them in 1 email.Now anyone who wants to
      spread this stories to help Mariah doesn't have to work hard to search for
      them...(all you have to do is copy and paste whatever story you want to
      spread).Later on i'll send the 'Update list of Important emails' you should
      send this stories to.The J Lo story died down a bit so we must start
      sending it again to EVERYONE! and Post it EVERYWHERE!
      *i also added the latest stories about Mariah's new album and other MC
      releated Stories
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MARIAH-CAREY/message/8841

      *Updated*
      *i've updated this list with a few new addresses ...keep sending emails for
      me to add to the list!
      Hi Lambs,
      i just thought i'd share with you a complete list (that i made) of
      important email addresses of International Magazines, Huge radio stations,
      MTV/VH1 US and other important places(Like BET) that we need to spread the
      MC/J Lo/ Tommy Stories and news clips (if you have any more important email
      addresses then send them to me and i'll add to the list).
      ps if you need me to send you some of those news clips then email me
      mcfanatic@...
      so here are the emails:
      Rolling Stone
      Letters to the Editors - letters@...
      People
      Editors email: Editor@...
      People.com online editor: OnlineEditor@...
      US magazine
      letters@...
      OK (UK Magazine)
      Editor - paula.buckley@...
      Deputy Editor - jim.maloney@...
      News - anthony.crank@...
      US National Enquirer
      letters@...

      MTV US
      http://www.mtv.com/news/youtellus/
      http://www.mtv.com/community/message_boards/boardsdir.jhtml
      VH1 US
      http://www.vh1.com/interact/boards/main.jhtml/music_news/ThreadList
      http://www.vh1.com/artists/boards/main.jhtml/mariah_carey/ThreadList
      BET
      news@...
      MTV Europe
      viewerfeedback@...
      US Radio
      KIIS Top 40 102.7 LA - jojoradio@...
      92.5 KISS-FM - kissfm@...
      KBIG Adult Contemporary 104.3 LA - comments@...
      Mix 93 )not sure the name of the station) - webmaster@...
      Q100 Atlanta- elambert@...
      diego@...
      christie@...
      chio@...
      wendy@...
      pstrequests@...
      JMozes@...
      crollins@...
      kprehl@...
      mvanness@...
      wakeupcrew@...
      gvaughn@...
      MSneed@...
      bedcheck@...
      hello@...
      online gossip mailing list called Popbitch
      Liquid News- BBC UK Show
      Liquid.news@...
      Heat - UK Magazine
      heat@...
      Entertainment Weekly Magazine
      letters@...

      Capital FM DJ Neil Fox
      neil.fox@...
      Capital FM DJ Simon 'Schoolboy' Phillips
      simon.phillips@...
      Capital FM DJs Cat Deeley & Edith Bowman
      catandedith@...

      *Don't let them forget this story Lambs, take the time to email whoever you
      can!
      **if you don't have time to email all of the above emails you should focus
      on MTV,VH1 AND BET !

      Vote
      Gabriel informed me that Wisegirls only has a 4.6 out of 10 at the Internet
      Movie Database under the Users Ratings. If you got a little extra time, go
      give it a great review by clicking here. Obviously you didn't see it but
      let's make the movie look good.
      http://us.imdb.com/Title?0284655

      Also, Glitter is getting bad reviews (2.0/10) and is #71 in the Bottom 100
      Movies. Please go vote for it by clicking here.
      http://us.imdb.com/Title?0118589
      *You need to be registerd in order to vote but don't worry it only takes 2
      seconds to do so and everyone should do it! not too many people voted on
      this so if we all register and vote we can really change this poll around!

      Alltime Favorite LoveSongs Artists
      http://www.lovesongs.com/loveartistsfav.html
      Just another cute place to vote 4 Mariah

      RollingStone.com is running a feature called "All Time Artist Charts," and
      Mariah is currently #12( Moved down to 31). The Beatles are in second
      place, topped by Ricky Martin. Obviously fans play a big role (the only
      role, in fact), so let's go vote for Mariah!
      http://www.rollingstone.com/charts/default.asp?ctype=3&itype=1
      Good luck, MC!
      (ps my note: it may not be too ethical but be sure to vote 1 for everyone
      else while you vote 5 for mariah...this way as they go down in the chart
      Mariah goes up the chart...)

      Hi Lambs,
      Not every day we get a chanse to help vindicate Mariah and Show the true
      face of Tommy mottola and Jennifer Lopez so we must help Spread this story
      all over the net and give it as much Publicity as possible!!! i want EVERY
      Lamb to take those stories and post them in just about ANY place onm the
      net that will let you! i mean: Post on Every Newsgroup! Every EZBoard!
      Every MessageBoard! Every Disccusion Board! Send the news to: MTV
      (us,europe,latin america), VH1 (again us,europe....), Channel E, BET, to
      EVERY source on the net that reports Music and Entertainment news!!!
      This story Must swip the globe and make as Much Splash as possible!
      it will not only help improve Mariah's image it will also show the TRUE
      face of those who are trying to hurt her!!! We MUST use this chanse!!!
      Common Lambs!!!
      This are some of the Headlines i read last few days:
      (look for them in every Mariah website, copy them and then Spread them like
      i told you):
      MARIAH VINDICATED: HER SONG WAS "SWIPED"
      TOMMY AND J.LO SABOTAGE MARIAH'S "GLITTER"
      MURDER INC BOSS: J.LO USED MARIAH'S SONG
      Mariah 'Ripped Off' Twice on Same Record
      Specially Spread this article (go to Mdaily for the full article):
      WBLS 107.5's Wendy Williams said yesterday on her show that Tommy
      Mottola tried to pay her money to diss Mariah and hurt her
      reputation.
      *Little Addition to the above message:i wanted to add to it the request to
      also spread the news to the second if not the first media source in it's
      importence...RADIO! i know most of you who decided to help spread the story
      took it for granted that we must spread the story to radio also but to
      those of you who didn't...Please! Spread it to every Radio Station you
      know! Call in and ask to talk about the issue, don't let this story be
      forgotten in 2 days! Don't forget mtv and vh1(also channel E and BET) US
      still haven't published this story and we must change that fact!

      Vote 4 MC on FHM [Singapore] 100 Sexiest Women Poll. Last year Mariah place
      #28 on tha list. Lets make her #1! To vote 4 MC click the following link
      http://fhm.com.sg/babes_100sexiestvote.cfm Note: You *DO NOT* have to put
      your address or mobile contact when voting.

      -Vote 4 MC on FHM [Australia] 100 Sexiest Women Poll. Click tha following
      link to vote 4 mc and pick your top 5 sexiest women...
      http://au.entertainment.yahoo.com/promotions/fhm/
      Note: You only need to fill out tha parts which include your name, sex,
      state, email and votes!

      Do u have a crush on Mariah Carey? Then vote for her
      here (http://www.ecrush.com/cfc/index.phtml?cp=139) She was # 196 last
      week, this week she's #83! So vote now, even if you are a girl, let's get
      her to 1#

      Vote For Mariah
      Hannan, from England, would like all of your help. MTV Base is having a Top
      50 Sexiest Women in R&B/Hip Hop and Hanna would like all of you to go vote
      for Mariah. Just click here and find MTV Base (click "shows/presenters" at
      left and then mtv base on right). *from Mdaily*
      http://www.mtv.co.uk/

      http://www.petitiononline.com/wgineuro/
      'Wise Girls in Europe' petition! for the release of Wise Girls over here in
      Europe

      http://www.rove.com.au/byrequest/default.asp?width=800
      'Rove Live by request'-Australian show vote 4 Mariah in 'Favourite
      satellite interview'
      Multiple votes are not only allowed it's recommended by the creators of
      this poll

      From Mdaily:
      I want to get Mariah Carey on Last Call which is a new show that Carson
      Daily hosts. You can email the show and request the next guest. I believe
      that we can get Mariah on! This would really help out her career in her
      time of need! I really hope that all of you can help me with this goal, it
      is extremely simple. Just send an e-mail to LastCall@.... It will only
      take you two minutes and I would really appreciate it! Thank you very
      much!~!~!~

      http://www.petitiononline.com/millie32/petition.html
      Please sign this Petition (Mariah carey's, and other Celebirties, Battle
      for Privacy)

      http://www.fhm.com/aspframes.asp?cURL=girls/100sexiest/holding.htm
      100 Sexiest Women in the World 2002 poll on FHM UK
      Vote 4 Mariah!!!!!

      http://www.fhmus.com/girls/100sexiest/
      100 Sexiest Women in the World 2002 poll on FHM US
      Vote 4 Mariah!!!!!

      http://au.entertainment.yahoo.com/promotions/fhm/
      100 Sexiest Women in the World 2002 poll on FHM Ausralia
      Vote 4 Mariah!!!!!

      http://www.petitiononline.com/MCDVD/petition.html
      Petition for the Release of Mariah's Videos on DVD

      http://www.funvote.com/fun/default/
      Best Female Singer! Vote 4 Mariah!!

      http://www.ifilm.com/ifilm/product/film_info/0,3699,2402985,00.html
      Rate Wisegirls on IFilm

      http://www.celebratingonline.com/
      Vote 4 Mariah in this site (it does independent research for mtv )

      http://www.wpst.com/equests.asp
      pstrequests@...
      97.5 PST Another radio station to vote for MC online

      http://www24.brinkster.com/requestmariah/
      Automated Radio voting page EVERYBODY MUST CHECK THIS OUT!!!!

      http://www.bet.com/106andpark/
      BET Link Vote 4 Mariah!!!

      http://www.freevote.com/booth/thefemalecvb
      Another poll you can go and vote 4 MC...

      http://www.mariahbuzz.com/html/requesting.html
      A Great idea for automatic voting for Mariah

      http://www.freevote.com/booth/thander2
      'Constellation of Godessess webring' poll a Lamb named Kristin sent me
      Vote for MC

      http://www.cadena40.es/home_lista.asp?Id_HojaPadre=lo_mas40_secc_listas.asp&Id_P\
      \
      Spanish chart

      http://www.mtv.it/tv/programmi/trl/new_m_trl_vota.asp
      trl italy

      http://www.tvguide.com/games/yst/vote.asp?dir=010925
      TV Guide poll MC vs Jail ho

      http://www.rollingstone.com/charts/default.asp?ctype=1&itype=1
      Rolling stones Artist Poll Vote for Mariah

      http://www.mtv.com/onair/trl/votevideo.jhtml
      New Voting Link for TRL (the old one isn't working anymore)

      A Few more voting links:

      http://rollingstone.com/sexy/
      Rolling stones Sexiest music stars poll

      http://www.mariahonline.net/requestlines.htm
      Mariah's OnLine request page

      http://www.vh1.com/insidevh1/shows/wm20/polls/index.jhtml?pollid=mw20_bigcover
      what's my 20 -VH1

      http://www.geocities.com/mariahbuzz/request_page.html
      Mariah Buzz request page

      http://www.hot30.com.au/Hits/main.html
      Hot 30 in Australia

      http://www.vivaplusz.hu/sikerlista/index.jsp
      Viva+ chart

      http://geocities.com/honeybfly83/mc/
      a voting link page to many radio stations websites

      Mariah has moved up on this Diva countdown but she is still not in the Top
      10 and we have to move her up. Find her picture and click her name and you
      can vote for. COME ON, it's so easy. Go vote!
      http://home2.planetinternet.be/verjans/Singing_Divas/Singing_Divas.htm

      i'm sure all of you have the following 2 voting links which are probably
      the most important 2 links, TRL and BET:
      >>Chek new trl link above

      The whole promotion page from the Glitter project website(
      http://projectglitter.tripod.com/ ):

      Here is a list of some of
      the radio stations you can call into or write to. Please DO NOT mass e-mail
      ANY of the radio stations. E-mail everyone of them one at a time and no
      more then 5 times a week. If you have more places we can e-mail or call,
      contact us at ProjectGlitter@a...
      Top 26 to request at, which was supplied by Mariah and her Management
      1. Z100 - NY (1 - 800 - 242 - 0100)
      2. WKSS - CT (1 - 860 - 247 - 9570)
      3. WVQS - San Francisco (1 - 888 - 876 - 0957)
      4. WXYZ - Baltimore (1 - 410 - 481 - 1027)
      5. WWZZ - Washington DC (1 - 800 - 987 - 2104)
      6. WNKS - North Carolina (1 - 704 - 570 - 9595)
      7. WDCG - Raleigh (1 - 919 - 860 - 1051)
      8. WXKS - Boston (1 - 617 - 931 - 1108)
      9. Y100 - Miami (1 - 305 - 550 - 9100)
      10. KIIS - Los Angeles (1 - 800 - 520 - 1027)
      11. KDWB - MN (1 - 651 - 989 - 5392)
      12. KHKS - Dallas (1 - 214 - 263 - 1061)
      13. WSTR - Atlanta (1 - 404 - 741 - 9400)
      14. KRBE - Houston (1 - 713 - 390 - 5723)
      13. WSTR - Atlanta (1 - 404 - 741 - 9400)
      14. KRBE - Houston (1 - 713 - 390 - 5723)
      15. KMXV - ? (1 - 816 - 576 - 7093)
      16. KSLV - St. Louis (1 - 314 - 969 - 1077)
      17. WDRQ - Detroit (1 - 313 - 298 - 9393)
      18. WKQI - Detroit (1 - 313 - 298 - 9595)
      19. KHTS - San Diego (1 - 619 - 291 - 9191)
      20. WSLZ - Tampa (1 - 727 - 446 - 9393)
      21. XL106 - Orlando (1 - 877 - 919 - 1067)
      22. WIOQ - Philadelphia (1 - 610 - 667 - 8102)
      23. KKRZ - Portland (1 - 503 - 733 - 5100)
      24. KBKS - Seattle (1 - 206 - 805 - 7061)
      25. WBZZ - Pittsburgh (1 - 412 - 333 - 9494)
      26. WPRO - Providence (1 - 401 - 224 - 1234)
      Info to CALL TRL!
      Jam the phone lines at 1-800-DIAL-MTV (1-800-342-5688)
      CALL from 2:30 - 3:30P (Eastern Time)
      CALL from 1:30 - 2:30P (Central Time)
      CALL from 12:30 - 1:30P (Mountain Time)
      CALL from 11:30 - 12:30P (Pacific Time)
      This is the MOST effective way, so CALL CALL CALL!!!!
      (Yes, you will get a busy signal often, but keep hitting re-dial)
      (Call-in votes count more than online votes!)
      More places to request MC
      Flux Request Time (Request Videos here)
      MTV Asia
      Channel V-Top5 at 5
      Additional Radio Station #'s
      Atlanta:
      95.5 The Beat : 404-741-0955
      Q 100 : 404-741-1005
      Philadelphia/New Jersey:
      Q102 :
      Philadelphia (215-262-1021)
      New Jersey (1-800-521-1021)
      Charlotte
      Power 98 FM : 1-800-525-0098
      Greensboro
      WKZL : 1-800-682-1075
      Jacksonville
      WJBT : 1-800-366-8696
      Los Angeles
      100.3 the beat : 1-888-696-1003
      KIIS-FM : 1-800-520-1027
      STAR98.7 : 1-888-520-9292
      KWIN : 1-800-585-5946
      New York
      HOT-97 : 1-800-223-9797
      Z100: 1-800-242-0100
      WKTU : 1-800-245-1035
      Philadelphia
      WIOQ : 1-800-521-1021
      Salt Lake City
      KBEE : 1-888-670-9879
      Open House Party
      [ Toll Free Request Line: 1-800-669-1010 ]
      Mobile Alabama
      WABB 1-800-678-97FM
      California
      KIISFM 1-877-544-7364
      KVYN 1-888-252-KVYN
      Wild 94.9 1-(888)-333-9490
      KOIT 1-800-564-8965
      Indiana
      WZPL 1-877-385-0099
      WDKS KISS 106.1 1-888-454-5477
      Kentucky
      The New Mix 96 1-888-685-1961
      Michigan
      Wood FM EZ 105.7 1-888-814-1057
      WIOG 1-877-330-9464
      Missouri
      KTXY Y107 FM (columbia, missouri) 1-800-500-9107
      North Carolina
      Hot FM 96.3 & 103.7 1-800-849-4688 To Request IKILY
      Ohio
      WKDD 96.5 FM- Akron, Ohio 1-800-372-9533
      WNCI 97.9 FM Columbus, Ohio 1-800-822-WNCI
      Washington
      KUBE:
      206.421.9393 or 1.877.933.9393
      Memphis
      WMC-FM : 1-800-759-6279
      Washington DC
      WWZZ : 1-800-987-2104
      San Fransisco
      KMEL : 1-800-955-KMEL
      Raleigh-Durham
      WRAL : 1-800-849-1015
      Hawaii:
      KSSK 1-808-296-9292
      KQMQ 1-808-296-9393
      I-94 1-808-296-9494
      KRTR96 1-808-296-9696
      XTREMERADIO 1-808-296-1043
      Kauai:
      1-808-246-9393
      Virginia:
      Z104 1-757-473-1045
      Israel:
      Hifa Radio: www.1075fm.co.il
      Every minute: http://www.kolrega.co.il
      Radio middle way: http://www.90fm.co.il
      Radios: http://www.100fm.co.il
      Radio Tel Aviv: http://www.102fm.co.il
      Radio 103 (Tel Aviv): http://www.103.fm/
      Radio live voice: http://www.toranet.co.il/kol-chai
      Radio Jerusalem: http://www.channel2.co.il/www.jerusalem-101fm.com
      The Red Sea Voice: http://www.fm102.co.il/

      what's my 20? vh1 poll (2 links):
      http://www.vh1.com/insidevh1/shows/wm20/poll.jhtml?pollid=BarryWhites

      http://www.vh1.com/insidevh1/shows/wm20/poll.jhtml?pollid=TakeMeHigher

      Favorite Female Singers of all time:
      http://www.freevote.com/booth/femalesingers23

      here is a new section for all of you out there who love to vote for mariah
      (just like me) :
      http://www.freevote.com/booth/bestdiva *ultimate diva of the world poll

      http://www.freevote.com/votingbooth?careyvsaguilera *mariah vs. christina
      poll

      http://www.freevote.com/booth/singersbr *a best singer poll started by our
      lamb

      Ursula from Brazil...*

      you can vote as much as you want in those links above just remember to
      disable your cookies first...
    • Mcfanatic
      Message 2 of 4 , May 11, 2002
        Hi Lambs,
        remember if you want me to add any url where us Lambs can vote for MC then
        just email me at mcfanatic@...
        (ps i just added the yahoo clubs who turned to groups to the list of groups
        i send this email weekly, however since i don't receive individual emails
        from some of the new groups, the former clubs then if any group owner wants
        me to take him of the list should email me privately)

        *Hi Lambs,
        As part of Showing your Support to Mariah i ask all of you not only to vote
        on polls and sign petitions but also to take more active part in Spreading
        positive news about Mariah all over the net! i know not all of you have
        time to do so, but ANY help you may offer no matter how small it is i'm
        sure will be appreciated by all (and by Mariah too of course)! If You are
        Busy then you Should try to Focus on Big Places like the MTV AND VH1
        Messageboards! So PLEASE do what you can and remember : if there ever was
        Someone who deserved her fans Love and Support it's MARIAH CAREY!!! Now
        lets go make her be PROUD of her Lambs!!!

        ***if you need Stories and articles from the net to spread then email me
        privately and i'll send them to you ASAP

        Very Important!!!
        http://people.aol.com/people/homepagepoll/index.html
        Vote for the second option ASAP

        TOP POP SONG'S OF THE 1990'S
        May 5th
        http://www.alaskajim.com/polls/2002topsongs1990s.htm
        http://www.alaskajim.com/polls/2002topsongs1990s_results.htm

        #28 on tha list. Lets make her #1! To vote 4 MC click the following link
[...]

        From Mdaily: