// Slap a Tommy! // Revamped site //

  • judyna_18
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2002
      Heya,
      It's been a while since I've been here. Anyways, I've
      just "relaunched" my site with a whole new version, fresh new design,
      lots of interactions and I edited a Flash game and turned it into a
      silly slapping game... it's called "Slap a Tommy", for anyone who's
      ever wanted to do that, this is your chance.

      It's not a big game, it's just your basic slapping lol

      check out the game here
      http://mariahtropolis.com/flash/slap_tommy.htm

      check out my redesigned site here
      http://mariahtropolis.com

      Toodles!!!
      -Judyna P.
    • marshall2000_uk
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2002
        Nice game I had some real fun with that, you can actually squash
        Tommy and not got done for it! Perfect!

        Also like the site never been to it before.

        Dan.

        --- In rainbowprincess@y..., judyna_18 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Heya,
        > It's been a while since I've been here. Anyways, I've
        > just "relaunched" my site with a whole new version, fresh new
        design,
        > lots of interactions and I edited a Flash game and turned it into a
        > silly slapping game... it's called "Slap a Tommy", for anyone
        who's
        > ever wanted to do that, this is your chance.
        >
        > It's not a big game, it's just your basic slapping lol
        >
        > check out the game here
        > http://mariahtropolis.com/flash/slap_tommy.htm
        >
        > check out my redesigned site here
        > http://mariahtropolis.com
        >
        > Toodles!!!
        > -Judyna P.
      • kitana2703
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2002
          Great game! Now we all see what Tommy is to some people: a pesky fly,
          LOL
        • ashes_to_ashes_uk
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2002
            this game relieves the stress and also very addictive

            ashes