The Heartbreaker ReMix

  • starlighthoney
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 1999
      Okay this is just my opinion but I feel the
      original Heartbreaker was much better than the remix. It
      was actually showcasing her voice and it didn't have
      all that extra stuff that the remix has. J-Z has his
      part and he does good but I just don't think that the
      remix is half as good as the original. What does
      everyone else think?