Hi All Australian Mariah fans!!!

  • chris93_southaustralia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      Just wanted to tell you that Mariah's new
      brilliant song Loverboy will be played on AMV on channel 7
      between 7.30am and 8.30am which I found out by visiting
      there website just a couple of hours ago. So i will
      certainly be watching it on Tuesday morning, should be
      fantastic. The address is www.amv.i7.com.au so if you want
      to visit and have a look it's a great site and great
      show too. You can request songs on it too. But anyway
      must go, bye bye :-)