Please Join My Mariah Group

  • Arthur P
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
      It will have news,videos,polls,everything Mariah. Also in the links section there are links to two Facebook pages I made. Like that kid that wanted Betty White to host Saturday Night Live so he got her on by making that facebok page and something like 750,000 people "liked" it. That is what I am trying to do. The first one is to try to convince NBC to have Mariah be the guest host/musical guest on the season premiere of Saturday Night Live and the other one is to try to convince CBS to have her be a guest on The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson which I believe she has never been on. I hope you all go over and "Like" them and like my group. http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/mariahcareyhaven/