Fwd: About your 'Save_The_L_Word' petition signature

  • Avis Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2008
      FYI, adj

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: iPetitions Signature <confirm@...>
      Date: Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 2:05 AM
      Subject: About your 'Save_The_L_Word' petition signature
      To: avis.jackson@...

      Dear avis.jackson@...,

      Thank you for signing the "Showtime We Don't Want The L Word To End" petition at iPetitions.com website.
      Your signature is valuable and makes a real difference. Please encourage others to sign the petition as well. To do that, just forward the text below to everyone who might be interested:

      ------- FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS -------
      Hi,

      I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:

      "Showtime We Don't Want The L Word To End"
      http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Save_The_L_Word?e

      I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes less than a minute of your time.

      Thanks!

      Once again, thanks for signing the petition!
      Sincerely,  -iPetitions Campaigns Team

      p.s. If you would like to start your own free petition, you can do so here:
      http://www.ipetitions.com/start-petition

      ---
      UNSUBSCRIBE: This
      email is a one-time correspondence from iPetitions to confirm your petition signature and you will not be contacted again by iPetitions regarding  this matter. You are not part of any iPetitions mailing list and there is nothing  to 'unsubscribe' from.

      Did you receive this email in error? Sometimes people enter wrong email addresses when they sign a petition. If this is the case, please send us an email at support@... and explain the problem. Thank you!