fall kickoff meeting

  • crleight
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2007
      Our first real meeting of the year will be on Monday, Sept. 24th at 8
      pm in the New Student Center --room TBA. Come to meet new people, see
      old friends, and talk about what we want to do this year in Rainbow Soul.

      If you are interested in helping to plan this meeting and come up with
      some proposals for the fall, please attend a special executive board
      meeting on Thursday, September 20th at 11 a.m. in Jenkins 207.

      We hope to see you soon!