New poll for rafflespercussion

  • rafflespercussion@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2009
      rafflespercussion group:

      Hi everyone, with the cancellation of the June camp, we are now left with two choices:

      Please vote, thank you!

      o Continue on with a December program (need not be a camp, can be something like what Ling Hui suggested)
      o Stay "stagnant" for the moment, until the idea of Raffles Percussion needs to be brought up again (maybe by future batches?)
      o Perform for the Hsing Hai Percussion concert organized by Bing Liang as an alternative for Raffles Percussion - it will not be "obligatory" to join

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!