Postponement of VSA Percussion June Camp

  • Patrick Cho
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009
      Dear Mr Quek,

      This is Patrick from the organizing committee of the VSA Percussion June Camp. We regret to inform you that the camp has been postponed due to a lack of participants. Thus, we will no longer require the provision of instruments next week.

      We thank you for the unwavering support given towards this cause and we look forward to collaborating with you for the next percussion camp. We will be updating you on more details of the camp soon.

      Once again, thank you for all the help given to us!

      Cheers,
      Patrick Cho
      VSA Percussion June Camp Organizing Committee

      New Email names for you!
      Hurry before someone else does!