Reply from VSA

  • tngyt93
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2009
      heys guys

      this is vsa's response with regards to our proposal

      Thank you for your proposal. However I note that there are a number of items pending especially the issue of the instruments and the venue which will determine whether the project can take off. I have noted that you have given a deadline of 9 May 09 to settle this. We are especially concerned about the tight schedule as we need to send out invitation letters to the special schools and get their reply before the school closes for the June School Holiday. Any increase in registration fees may also mean that we may not get enough participants who can afford it. Your tight schedule also means that we have little chance of getting sponsors to defray the expenses. We can help you to get contacts of caterers who usually work with us and give us very affordable meals. Let me know the CCs you are writing to and I can check if I have any contacts there that can help us. All in all you need to work fast and you need to keep us updated quickly.

      yt
    • WenYun Tan

        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2009
          Hi everyone,

          This is my suggested response to VSA:

          1. Pending issues: We will find the venue and instruments ASAP and we will ensure that it is done before June. Right now it is highly possible we can successfully find the venues and instruments as Mr. Quek has been contacted and is willing to help us.

          2. The 9th May 2009 deadline is for our planning work to be done, and it is to avoid our exam periods. VSA can continue to look for participants beyond this deadline. (:

          Apart from that, we are currently not seeking any sponsorship for the camp.

          3. Hmm if a $5 increase from $10 for the registration fee is too much maybe we can try $12? And we could work with VSA to cut down our budget too.. If it is really not possible, we can look for members' contributions. Ying Ting and I can contribute a bit too. After all, its a camp which we would enjoy too. (:

          Ying Ting will repackage the above and reply VSA.

          Thanks!

          Li Wei

[...]

          New Email names for you!
          Hurry before someone else does!