Update for meeting with VSA

  • tngyt93
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2009
      Hi guys

      I called mr yeow again today

      He agrees that with more time we can do it better too so we will be holding the selection workshop in June hols instead of the original march hols =)

      so right now we will have to settle the details of the workshop (like venue and instrus) and then email him the tentative outline of the workshop too.

      He needs to know the duration because he has to inform the parents.so we have to decide whether its a full day camp or maybe a few short days etc.

      Thx!

      ying ting
    • tan_wen_yun_93
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2009
        Hey guys,

        Regarding holding the selection workshop in june, I think we should arrange it such that it will not clash with practices that our respective COs will have, because if it clashes at any point of time, most likely on the RG side me yingting and amelia will not attend because we have to be at practice. I'm really sorry but it is very crucial that the 3 of us are actually present, given our leadership positions yup, and whatever we might be doing during practice, if not our conductor will just go mad D:< and I'm sure none of you would want to miss your own CO practices and end up getting thrashed by either your conductor or the limsihui..

        Okay, see you guys tomorrow (: happy planning!

        wenyun:D