New online autobiography contains some Rad. stories

  • Miles Hochstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2000
      All:
      I'd like to take the liberty of letting you know about my new
      website.
      It is primarily an autobiography site, not a genealogy site, but it
      ALSO contains stories and genealogy information for my gf, ggp, and
      gggp from Radishkovitch (as well as other ancestors from Timkovichi,
      Berlin, Ohio and South Dakota.) I guess this is my answer to the
      question of "what do you do with genealogy information once you've
      got
      it?"

      I welcome both positive and negative comments, responses and
      suggestions. (While approaching completion, the site is still a work
      in progress and new information is always valued.)

      To view the web site, click on the address below (or copy it into
      your
      browser):

      http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~hochstei/HomeMH.htm

      When you get there, click on "Ancestors" and scroll down to see
      pictures and information about the Radishkovitchers.

      Miles Hochstein