Meeting at the home of Tzila Zilburg for Radoshkovichi researchers

  • Moses Varshavsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2000
      Dear researchers!
      As I have spoken today with Tzila Zilburg, one of Radoshkovichi
      surviviours, she would like to arrange a meeting at her home, when she and
      other survivors, she would invite will tell their story about the
      destruction of Radoshkovichi, and about the people the knew there.
      All the researchers who live in Israel, and who are destined to be here,
      during October when she would like to do that are invited. You can also
      inform your relatives in Israel about the event.
      Shana Tova!
      Sincerely, yours.

      Moses Varshavsky