Re: [radoshkovich] Digest Number 50

  • Nahum Liberman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2000
      Hi Milt

      i am hebrew speaker and if i can be a help i would be glad to.
      if you need some pages of names to translate i can do it.
      i don`t know all the new systems of translating but to do at least the
      first steps in translations
      i know.
      i don`t have the iscor book so you can send to me copied pages.

      regards

      Nahum Liberman

      son of Meir Liberman and grandson of Noichem der Shoichet from
      Radoshkovich.

      1. rado yiskor bk table of contents
      > From: botwinick@...

      > Message: 1
      > Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 12:21:11 EDT
      > From: botwinick@...
      > Subject: rado yiskor bk table of contents
      >
      > This is an effort to translate the rado yiskor bk table of contents.
      Hebrew
      > is not my first language;leave a large margin for error.
      >
      > our holy ones
      > page 217 holy list [milt's note:names of
      martyrs]