rado=davidow

  • botwinick@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2000
      hi

      I have DAvidow family in Radoshkovichs
      Please go to the archives on my rado mailing list to see details on this
      family
      My ggm was frieda ruchel davidow
      I dont have a malka but my info is incomplete

      miltb

      ooooooooooooooooooooooo

      Subj: RADOSHKOVICHI
      Date: Sun, Jul 16, 2000 17:03 EDT
      From: enabob@...
      To: miltone@...

      Hello:

      I have taken your name from the Family Finder, JewishGen.

      I am researching my ancestors from Poitava/Poiteve which is a small

      shtetl near Radoshkovichi.

      My maternal g-grandmother's surname was DAVIDOW -

      Her first name was MALKA/MULKA,

      Her married name became FESTENSTEIN and alternative spellings.

      My grandfather's first name was JACOB DANIEL

      This was my mother's maiden surname.

      If you feel there might be a connection, would welcome hearing from you.

      Thank you

      Ena Jacobs, nee SCHWALBE/SELBY

      Born in London, England

      Now in San Pedro, California