radoshkovich

  • Botwinick@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 1998
      hi

      go to www.onelist.com

      find search

      type in radoshkovichlist i spelled the name diferently on the
      notice

      this should take you to the list

      to subscribe click on the list name

      if this doesnt work email me again

      it can be done

      another way is to look under family listings -clubs?/genealogy? until u
      find radoshkovichlist and then click on it

      i do not have the option [yet] to manually put anyone on the list;somehow u
      have to figure out a way of subscribing while on the onelist site

      00000000000
      Subj: Radoshkovitzlist
      Date: Thu, Jun 4, 1998 19:55 EDT
      To: botwinick@...

      Dear Milt,

      A friend told me about the list and I did find it one the onelist but could

      not figure out how to subscribe or notify you.

      My grandparents said they came from Radoshkovitz in Vilna Guberniya. Their

      names were Mednik, Lipman, and Viuker. Please put me on your list.

      I am interested in whatever research is being done.

      Thank you,

      Susan Viuker Landau

      000000

      are u aware that there is a rado yiskor bk?