Re: radoshkovich information

  • Botwinick@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2000
      hi susan

      The message was sent to the rado list to which you are subscribed

      if u dont want to get rado messages u must unsubscribe

      The randyjudy person is insane and to stupid to unsubscribe

      He vents his rage thru profanity

      the material has been deleted

      Only 4 inches here in phila

      I dont have any more of the rado mns. I did not copy all of it I think. the
      rest is available thru the archives

      miltb

      00000000

      From: "Susan Lieberman" <viukerville@...>

      Dear Milt,

      This message reached me in error.

      I have the book and I have finally finished reading it. I think the best

      part was the earlier part. Did you have the rest about his life in the

      states?

      I have had the flu but am now better. hope you are well.

      What was all that horror from Judy someone.

      Not a very polite person.

      Hope you are not snowed under.

      Best ,

      Susan
    • Susan Lieberman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2000
        Dear Milt,
        Thanks for writing back.
        Snow is nothing to speak of here . It is just SO cold and the wintry blasts
        take away my breath.
        O f course, I want to get the rado messages.
        Stay well.