internal passport

  • Botwinick@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 1999
      Date: Mon, Nov 22, 1999 16:53 EDT
      From: Botwinick
      Subj: Re: internal passport fm Radoshkovitz
      To: belarus@...

      ques

      Where would I write for an internal passport -- or for other papers that
      she/he needed--he was from Disna---Since they were children at that
      time, would the papers be instead in their parents names-- would I be
      able to give their childrens names and where they were born instead
      since I know nothing about their parents!<<<<

      oooo

      ans
      The internal passport my great gm brought from Radoshkovitz lists the age and
      name of all the children. It included a physical description of the passport
      holder including the info that his trigger finer was missing.

      miltbotwinick
      philadelphia, pa
      botwinick@...
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/radoshkovichlist