Re: autobiography of rado

  • Botwinick@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 21 5:20 PM
      > Dear Milt,

      > Thanks!

      > Hope it is good reading.

      > Susan

      This work is not a literary masterpiece. It is a typescript with many errors.

      What it is good for is an everyday knowledge of life in rado. What the
      schochet did. How the people drove 30 miles to minsk to buy goods for resale.
      How they went in a wagon convoy to deter highway robbers. What a typical meal
      was like. What the different occupations in rado did everyday.

      If a body will volunteer i will send the table of contents and first few
      pages which they can scan into and post on this mailing list.

      miltb
    • Susan Lieberman
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 21 5:45 PM
        Wish I could help with scanning but I don't have a scanner.
        Thanks again, Susan