Re: Radoshkovich list

  • geneal
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2003
      You were right, taking out the blank in front of the town name
      corrected the problem.

      However I don't know why you went to this amount of trouble
      unless you are setting up a Radoshkovichi home page or a SIG to
      specialize in Radoshkovichi.

      At present neither Abe nor I has started any major research in
      Radoshkovichi or in Balarus in general.

      We know the our Great Grandfather SHEINHOUSE had seven
      children, six of whom came to the USA in the late 1800's. Abe
      and I represent two families and we have located a third and we
      are investigating a possible 4th but as yet we are not ready to
      start extensive investigation in Belarus.

      You mentioned that you were trying to obtain the yiskor book
      for Radoshkovichi. Were you successful?

      Please change you records so that all future E-mails are sent
      to the above new address.
      -------------------------------------
      Name: Stephen A. Cohen (JewishGen #12106)
      E-mail: <geneal@...>
      Fax: (516) 826-5056 (24 hrs)
      Date: 5/25/98 Time: 12:05:15 AM
      -------------------------------------
      I am researching the following families:

      Eisenkramer & Lefevre Germany:Rhineland Palatine
      Berlin
      East Prussia

      Basist Lith: Vilna or Vilnius
      Ukraine Kremenchug
      Cohen & Sheinhouse Belarus:Radoshkovichi
      Molodechno

      Birnbaum & Goldberg Poland: Krakow
    • Botwinick
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 1998
        yes

        there is a copy of the rado yiskor book here in phila

        i am hoping to get a good group going to discuss the town

        miltb