shtetel home page

  • libermn@xxxxxxxxx.xxx.xx
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 1999
      i wish to make a shtaitel page for radoshkovich
      In JewishGen inc on the internet.

      I do need any material one can give me.

      tnx.

      also i am connected to Radoshkovich borned
      organization in Israel.
      they would like to connect to
      radoshkoviches all over the world.

      keep in tauch through me

      <libermn@...>

      big son of Liberman der Shoichet
      and son meir Liberman
    • Susan Lieberman
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 1999
        I am definitely interested in the Radoshkovich page which you are going to
        make. I have little information beyond the fact that my grandmother was
        born there. I do not have the documentation on her birth. Are there any
        translated revision lists for Radoshkovich?
        I will be in Israel for Pesach if there is any material in Israel that I
        can look at to find more about my grandmother's family.
        Thank you.
        Susan