nyc

  • botwinick59
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19 6:07 PM
      On Mar 19, 2012, at 20:14, Miles Hochstein wrote:

      Hi Mr. Botwinick.

      I remember your name from several years ago when I was first researching.

      Do you know if there is a list of burials at Baron Hirsch Cemetery on Staten Island?

      DONT KNOW

      Is there evidence of a Radoshkovitz landsmanshaften?

      DONT KNOW

      Is there a cemetery administration of any kind?

      DONT KNOW

      I've searched the usual sources but not found anything.

      Searching for gravestones/pictures/date information/inscriptions for Yoshe (Joseph Moses) Hochstein (d circa 1930) and spouse Rashe Gitte (Isaacson) Hochstein (d. circa 1940s?) and possible nearby family members.

      Thanks for any suggestions.

      Miles Hochstein
      miles.hochstein@...

      WHY DONT YOU POST TO MY RADO LIST?