Czerczes or Cherches

  • raulscheiner
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2004
      Busco personas descendientes de Czerczes (Cherches)y Bernstein, de
      Belarus (Bielorrusia), del pueblo Stolpce, provincia Nowogrodzkie.
    • edc64
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2005
        --- In radoshkovichlist@yahoogroups.com, "raulscheiner"
        <raulscheiner@y...> wrote:
        > Busco personas descendientes de Czerczes (Cherches)y Bernstein, de
        > Belarus (Bielorrusia), del pueblo Stolpce, provincia Nowogrodzkie.

        I am Eric Cherches and my grandfather was born in Radoshkovich in
        1890. I live in New York City. Please e-mail for more information at
        cherches@...