Esther Rubin was born in Radoshkovichi in 1923

  • Milton E Botwinick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2001
      Subj: Researching my family from Radoshkovichi
      Date: Friday July 20 2001 12:39:57 AM
      From: KleinmanML
      To: Botwinick

      Milton,

      My mother, Esther Rubin was born in Radoshkovichi in 1923 and while I
      do have some photos I would like to learn much more about my family
      prior to making a trip to this town.

      I have just begun to pursue this and could use some guidance.

      Thanks,

      Mark Kleinman
      kleinmanml@...