Pictures of pre-WW1 Radoshvoich? Later pictures?

  • Miles Hochstein
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 11:51 AM
      Dear List Members:

      I would be very interested in seeing a few early photos of Radoshkovich, just to get a sense of the place.  If anyone has such pictures and would be able to share them with me in jpeg or other form I would be most grateful.

      I am also considering putting together a small web page describing Radoshkovitz (as well as Timkovichi, a nearby town I believe), if enough pictures could be located to portray the place.  If I were to do this it might be supplemented with very brief quotations from the Radoshkovich Yizkor book, and other historical material, if appropriate permissions could be obtained.  But that is for the future...

      If you yourself do not have any pictures of the town, but know of a source that might, I'd be delighted to learn about it.

      My email is available at this web site...http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~hochstei/HomeMH.htmI

      Thanks very much for your help.

      Miles

      ---