Contribution for building a fence in RADOSHKOVICH

  • Nahum Liberman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2001

      Dear group
      I know some of you would not like the idea of using this genealogy group to ask for donations
      However  I could not disobeyed the old ladies of the Radoshkovich community that caught me at the
      cemetery (today is the official Shoa Izkor day in Israel) and commanded  me to put this message.

      So the Radoshkovic ladies built some years ago a gravestone in the Jewish graveyard in Radoshkovich.
      The problem is that this is a place where some peasants comes to breed their pigs and they enter the Jewish
      place.

      So it was decided to built a fence to the graveyard.
      Now the ladies had already contacted a builder which they know to be reliable, and agreed on 8000 u.s.$
      The ladies  had raised until today about 4000 $ and need to raise the rest.
      here is where you are asked to contribute.
      contribution can be sent to me :
      Nahum Liberman  p.o.box 135 azor Israel 58100

      or better to :  Zilburg Zila
                            12 Ein-Hakore  St
                            Rishon-Lezion
                            Israel.

      I will not write or publish names, but please contribute.

      2.

      I awe this group a family tree of the Cherches Family.
      It will take some more time then expected.

      I also learnt today that the old( Pre world war 1) Jewish cemetery in radoshkovich was not ruined at the WW2
      and there are gravestones with old names there.

      so if you hear about anyone who intend to go to Radoshkovich,ask them to try to make  photos.

      Bye to all

      Nahum Liberman

      Nahum Liberman
      nahum@...