Radoshkovich

  • rosen20817@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2001
      Dear Fellow Radoshkovich Researcher:
      I have a very rare history and description of Radoshkovich published in 1896
      in Russian, 2 pages, that has never been translated into English. Are you or
      someone you know willing/able to translate this? It is not specifically
      about the Jews of Radoshkovich, but I believe it is the only history of the
      place from such an early date. Please contact me if you are able to help.
      --Steve Rosen, Bethesda, Maryland