Potential Opportunity - Regional Technical Advisor

  • Vivienne Lim
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Dear Radiology professionals,

      My name is Vivienne Lim, and I am from JC Howe International Pte Ltd, an executive search company.

      We are currently representing our client in hiring experienced radiographer to join their team as a Regional Technical Advisor - a consultancy and training role.  Our client pays competitive renumeration based on candidates' experience and background.

      Those who would like to explore opportunities away from hospital/clinical environment with a regional exposure, please feel free to contact me directly at 6236-1935 (DID) or vivienne.lim@... for a detailed discussion.

      Thank you for you time and attntion.

      With Best Regards,
      Vivienne Lim