Re: 'CJAD legend Neil McKenty dies at 87'

  • skowch@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2012
      This is very sad news. The passing of a Montreal radio icon. An individual who held court on air for years doing radio with class. I learned all about talk radio from Neil. Let people finish their thought, something I tried to instill on hosts at CJAD and CFRB.

      The lines are blazing was his trademark. So was his segment Lemons and Laurels where listeners could call up to praise or criticize people, companies and the government.

      My condolences to his family, friends and fans on their loss.