CJAD holiday programming

  • Sheldon H
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25 9:28 AM
      Chris Bury of CJAD 800 has supplied us with the schedule (subject to change) of this year's holiday programming on the station. The popular Paul Reid Christmas appears 3 times with the first airing on December 16th. And yes, we can expect the Gip Forster "Feels Like Christmas" features again!
      Thanks to Chris for this information.

      CJAD Holiday Programming

      Dec. 16
      7-10p Paul Reid Christmas

      Dec. 24
      5p-7p Patrick Stewart's - A Christmas Carol
      7p-10p Paul Reid Christmas
      10p-12a The Gift of Christmas

      Dec. 25
      12a-8a The Gift of Christmas
      8a-10a Patrick Stewart's - A Christmas Carol
      10a-1p Paul Reid Christmas
      1p-6p CJAD Christmas Specials
      8p-12a The Gift of Christmas

      Dec. 26
      12a-6a The Gift of Christmas
      9a-12p CJAD Boxing Day Countdown
      7p-12a CJAD Christmas Specials

      We will also be running the "It Feels like Christmas" vignettes again this year

      And the kids can tune in on Christmas Eve evening to hear updates on the Norad Santa WatchÂ…