K103

  • steve.billows
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hi everyone,
      Had to jump in when i saw all the talk about K103.7fm...still trying
      to figure out what "You were never a consultant" really means....but I
      guess that'll be up there, with the Kennedy assassination and alien
      sightings.
      I just read on the site that Andrew C is getting bumped from the
      morning show....that's too bad cause, since Cartwright had taken over
      the morning show I had heard more and more people mentioning 103.7fm.
      I wasn't too familiar with them before but when i heard he was moving
      over to Kanawake, i gave it a chance. Needless to say I haven't budged
      the dial since...unless of course when Lance starts to speak....then I
      tend to wander....lol...but to each our own.

      It's too bad about him moving to the afternoons....because of my shift
      I won't be able to tune in.

      Anyone know when it starts?

      btw did i hear him on CJAD a couple of weeks ago?

      If so...How does that work?

      Thanks

      Steveo
    • Sheldon Harvey
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2009
        The changes go into effect tomorrow, February 2.

        Hmmm...Groundhog Day!

        Sheldon