A Serious Antique Electric Guitar.

  • Stanley Brewer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2009
      I'd like to make a Serious inquiry for our Australian members here.
      There's been a project that I've wanted to construct for some time
      now, and I feel the time has come. I want to build a Serious Antique
      Electric Guitar! Yes, in fact it is a reproduction of the First
      Electric Guitar invented by Albert Einstein of Tasmania.
      For those of you who have not seen Yahoo Serious's movie "Young
      Einstein", no I have not lost it! : ) Yahoo Serious (Yes, that really
      IS his name!), produced a very funny parity of science in this movie.
      There are a number of antique Australian Electrical parts on his
      Guitar, and I would like help locating them. Anybody interested in
      helping? I'll upload some photos of Albert's Guitar in the photos
      section.

      Stan