WISHLIST: Category rss feeds

  • Julian Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      I'm finding that my Manilasite blog is so slow as to be almost
      unuseable. I also wanted more control. So I've been experimenting with
      the ftp mirror. Curiously the Category RSS feeds do not get uploaded. So
      here's the wishlist:-

      In FTP Mirroring, copy the category RSS files from
      local_machine/www/rss/ to ftp_blog_url/categories/ as the category pages
      are updated and mirrored.

      --
      Julian Bond email: julian_bond@...
      CV: http://www.voidstar.com/cv/