WISHLIST: Persistent URLs in Manila

  • Julian Bond
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2001
      Not strictly RU, but I'm finding it annoying that news that comes from a
      Manila/RU Blog doesn't have a persistent LINK URL. Or if there is one,
      it doesn't appear in the RUOTD home page.

      Couldn't it use something of the form of
      http://scriptingnews.userland.com/backIssues/2001/02/20

      I keep wanting to forward a link to other people but have to go through
      hoops to do it.

      --
      Julian Bond eMail: julian@...
      HomeURL: http://www.shockwav.demon.co.uk/