categories in FTP blog?

  • wkearney99@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2001
      Hi all,

      How do I get the categories listed in the FTP blog? I'd like to have
      links to the categories appear on it. I'd like to be able to do it
      via a template. What's the {macro}?

      The /blogs/categories/X.html are getting created and uploaded.
      The "main" blog just doesn't have links to them!

      Also, if ftp is enabled, would it be better to do different
      substitutions that for the locally created .html files?

      Thanks,
      Bill Kearney