Test message

  • dave@userland.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2001
      This message comes to you from the Send Mail tool in Radio. It's not an web email client, but you could turn it into one. It's the sample tool we'll ship with the software. It's simple, but a little richer than the Hello World tool which just says what time it is and greets you. Anyway if you get this it's working. Onward! (Praise Murphy.)