Working on Website Tools today
- 1. It's a slow-go, every step is full of surprises.
2. I'm biting the bullet and fixing the problem myUserLand.root has with
hierarchies in the website. Gotta have em here.
3. They're going to be very lightweight compared to Manila plug-ins or Radio
4. I know it's confusing to have two kinds of Tools. Thought of calling them
utilities. But that's stupid. Either word would be good. People will ask
"what's the difference betw a tool and a utility." Or "Why can't I have
tools that work like utilities." Oy. There's no way to win.
5. "It's even worse than it appears."
Dave Winer, UserLand Software
Daily notes: http://www.scripting.com/
"It's even worse than it appears."