New Message: sftp? local rendering?

  • notify@userland.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      A new message was posted:

      Address: http://radio.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$38061

      By: Dan Rosenbaum (dan@...)

      OK, so after a search of the discussion database, I get the idea that Radio doesn't/won't anytime soon include native support of sftp. (If I'm wrong about that, please disabuse me. Then update the docs.)

      Radio support or not, I need sftp. And it doesn't make sense to have a weblog that I can't send anywhere.

      The answer, as miserable a workaround as it sounds, seems to be to render the HTML locally and upload via an external client (or, since I'm on a Mac, via Applescript or a Smart Folder, which are marginally less horrible prospects). So: how does one do that?

      Or is there a better way?

      Thanks.

      dan rosenbaum

      OSX 10.4.3, Radio 8.2.1