Important Letter for radio-userland Members

  • takprgyfomg
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      Refinancing your home is never easier and more profitable.
      Our staff works exclusively to save you the most money as possible on any home loan.
      We secure loans at better interest rates, for anyone anywhere. Do not miss out.
      Copy and paste the following link into your web browser now.
      http://pro-mortgage.biz/azvhu
      All it takes is thirty seconds.

      Financial security is trivial in an economy such as this.
      Let our knowledgeable staff assist you in any way possible.
      Please take thirty seconds and fill out this form right now.
      http://pro-mortgage.biz/azvhu

      This is a one time opportunity.
      You cannot miss out on interest rates as low as this.
      All it takes is 30 seconds to start the money saving process.
      http://pro-mortgage.biz/azvhu
      If you do not copy and paste the above link into your web browser the saving process cannot be started.

      Be sure to take advantage of this now you will be sorry if you do not.
      http://pro-mortgage.biz/azvhu

    • kameqpdcx
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2004
        We will provide loans to anyone. If you are self employed, we will find the proper financing. We specialize in high risk loans. If you have ever been turned away for a loan we can help.
        Please Copy and paste the following link into your web browser now.
        http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

        Our knowledgeable staff saves more money for more Americans then anyone.
        We are proud to work hard for you to get the best deal on any Home Loan.
        Refinancing now is the key to save you and your family money.

        http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1
        If you do not copy and paste the above link into your web browser the saving process cannot be started.

        Lenders are standing by to assist you in your home refinancing process.
        All it takes is 30 seconds to take advantage of the lowest interest rates ever.
        Do not let yourself pay more cash for your home over longer amounts of time.

        http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

        Do not miss out interest rates have never been lower.
        http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

      • gxrjdcxytbe
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 20, 2004
          If you are in debt, consolidate now.
          There is no amount of debt that is too much or too little.
          If you are behind on bills we can help.
          Sleep well and debt free

          http://xolwed.com/adehu
          please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

          If you are in debt we can help.
          Many thousands of people have benefited from our services.
          And you too can consolidate your debt now.

          copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
          http://xolwed.com/adehu

          You must act now. Do not live with any more debt
          We will clear all of your debt through consolidation.
          This is your one chance check us out now.
          http://xolwed.com/adfhu
          Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

          Get professional help for your personal debt needs.

          http://xolwed.com/adghu

        • pbsfeyymtpwz
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 28, 2004
            Our knowledgeable staff saves more money for more Americans then anyone.
            We are proud to work hard for you to get the best deal on any Home Loan.
            Refinancing now is the key to save you and your family money.

            http://grealus.com/atrhu

            Since interest rates are so low they will go up, you must act now.
            http://grealus.com/ajrhu