Test message

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2000
      This is just a test.

      Had this been a real message you would have been instructed to tune to a local website for download and install instructions.

      Dave
    • dave@userland.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5 10:21 AM
        This message comes to you from the Send Mail tool in Radio. It's not an web email client, but you could turn it into one. It's the sample tool we'll ship with the software. It's simple, but a little richer than the Hello World tool which just says what time it is and greets you. Anyway if you get this it's working. Onward! (Praise Murphy.)