New Message: Cloud links changes after trying FTP

  • notify@userland.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 12:33 AM
      A new message was posted:

      Address: http://radio.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14089

      By: thomas (thob@...)

      Hi
      I tried to use the FTP option and leter on decided to return to weblogs.com. But since my homepage links is a combination of the local server and the former ftp url. Thus I can't go directly to the published cloud and all the categories on the published site shre the same problem. See http://thomas.burg.org redirects to http://radio.weblogs.com/0104937

      Thomas

      BTW: Is there a way to change the index.html to default html - 'caus my providers server solely accepts the latter.

      This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.