New Message: Re: Save As HTML problem

  • notify@userland.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 31, 2002
      A new message was posted:

      Address: http://radio.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$9536

      By: Ira Cary Blanco (iblanco@...)

      Andy,

      Yout tool works since "refreshing the code".

      Thanks,

      icb

      This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.
    • notify@userland.com
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 1, 2002
        A new message was posted:

        Address: http://radio.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$9537

        By: Andy Fragen (afragen@...)

        Ira,

        I'm glad it's working again for you.

        I've made a few more changes so that what happened to you won't happen again.

        Since I tweaked a couple of other things I want to make sure it all still works before another code update. I'll post another note when it's time to update again that or just refresh the code every couple of weeks or sooner if there are problems.

        Andy

        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 2, 2002
          A new message was posted:

          Address: http://radio.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$9627

          By: James Vornov (jjvornov@...)

          Andy-

          I was talking about the Save to HTML in the menu. Now I need to find your Print to HTML tool. Radio Userland is very deep. It is, however, a bit murky.

          James
          ODBlog [1]

          On Deciding . . . Better [2]

          [1] http://radio.weblogs.com/0101212
          [2] http://ondecidingbetter.editthispage.com

          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 2, 2002
            A new message was posted:

            Address: http://radio.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$9641

            By: Andy Fragen (afragen@...)

            James,

            Radio and UserTalk are very deep indeed. In fact, the sheer power is evident if you just follow many of the completely different aspects of what people are trying to do with Radio.

            BTW, you can find my Print Outline tool [1] here.

            [1] http://radio.weblogs.com/0001017/gems/printOutline/

            Message 5 of 20 , Feb 3, 2002
              A new message was posted:

              Address: http://radio.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$9650

              By: James Vornov (jjvornov@...)

              Andy-

              I found Print Outline tool. Next I need to figure out how to get it to render without the headers and footers of a full web page and just the contents of the outline. That way I can paste right into the browser text box and post.

              What I'd love would be a tool that would just post in one step like I do with my Manila site.

              James

              Message 6 of 20 , Feb 3, 2002
                A new message was posted:

                Address: http://radio.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$9674

                By: Andy Fragen (afragen@...)

                James,

                Open the is no template inside the tool. Therefore it take the default template out of your websites table inside your root.

                To do what you want simply replace the entire contents of your #template file, inside your websites table with the <%bodytext%> macro.

                Print Outline is already set to render to multiple templates. These are located at user.html.templates, the bbedit template only contains the bodytext call. If you use 'Extra Templates' the resultant HTML is inside the printOutlneWebsites table named renderedHTML.

                I'm not sure which template is copied to the clipboard when rendering multiple template, the default one or one of the extra ones. I'm sure a little experimenting will find out.

                Let me know if I can be of any more help.

                This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.