7392RE: [radio-userland] Re: Groove to move outlines around

  • Scott Loftesness
    Feb 21 10:13 AM
      Dave,

      I'm just beginning (again) to try to use Groove. You can setup a shared
      file "space" into which files can be dropped by any participating user and
      broadcast to the other users. Unfortunately, as I understand it, Groove
      keeps all these files in encrypted form on the Windows file system. There's
      probably a way to 'export' them from the Groove space -- but I've not
      figured out how. In other words, I believe a bit of work in Groove would be
      required to expose the files in Windows file formats to make them accessible
      to RU.

      Still digging!

      Scott

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/