7389Re: [radio-userland] Yup (hi!)

  • Dave Winer
    Feb 21, 2001
      Hi Hugh, thanks for joining the list.

      I have a prototype application in mind that Groove might be able to help
      with.

      At UserLand everyone keeps a project outline in Radio. The combination of
      all the outlines is also a document. But we don't have a way to move the
      pieces around, yet, without making them public.

      Is this something that Groove can help with? In principle I want to try to
      leverage their work before reinventing the wheel. This is probably the
      highest value intersection point betw what we do and what they do.

      Dave
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic