43763Help Installing in Vista

  • John Giacobbe
    Jul 9, 2007
      Hi All.

      Not sure if anyone else is out there, but just in case...

      I am trying to install Radio UserLand on a new computer, and while the
      install appears to have run fine, when I start Radio UserLand, the
      icon for it appears in the notification area/system tray (Windows
      Vista), but the program won't start, and I can't get to the webpage to
      edit my posts and such.

      My registration expires in a few weeks, but I really need to get it
      working on my new machine before I renew, just in case it won't work
      with Vista or my configuration.

      I tried the serial number entry page in both Firefox and Internet
      Explorer to no avail.

      The page will just not load, at all

      Anyone have any ideas?

      Thanks,