43734New Message: Stories, Posts and Permanent Items

  • notify@userland.com
    Mar 22, 2006
      A new message was posted:

      Address: http://radio.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$38276

      By: Willem Overbeeke (willem-overbeeke@...)

      Hello, all you old hands in Radio Land, here is the new kid on the block again.

      This time my question regards "permanent information".

      I want to use my WEBLOG as a vehicle to disseminate information about my professional practice. That means the relevance of some posts is quasi "timeless" as opposed to calendar dependent. And I would like such articles (by category) to be easily accessible all of the time, not kicked out or archived after 7 days

      Is this, perhaps, the distinction between "posts" and "stories"?

      Or is there another way to attain the same result?

      Be assured of my deepest gratitude for any pointers....